Contact us!

Call / message / whatsApp/ me
@
9447820161
or mail me

Friday, September 20, 2024

A Platinum Jubilee Tribute


Commemorative Coin Honors Queen Elizabeth II's 70 Years of Reign
This blog post will explore a commemorative coin issued by Gibraltar to honor Queen Elizabeth II's 70 years of reign. 
We will discuss the coin's design, specifications, and value.
The coin is made of copper-nickel and has a weight of 14.14 grams, a diameter of 32 mm, and a thickness of 2 mm. It was minted in 2021 and has a mintage of 500,000 pieces.
The coin's obverse features an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse features a celebratory image of the Queen and Prince Philip during their coronation in 1953.
I hope you found this blog post informative. Let me know if you have any questions.

Contact Us!

Call / message / whatsApp/ me @ 9447820161 or mail me goldenweblinks@gmail.com

A Platinum Jubilee Tribute

Commemorative Coin Honors Queen Elizabeth II's 70 Years of Reign This blog post will explore a commemorative coin issued by Gibraltar to...

Most Popular